GCC supports Intel Advanced Vector Extensions 512 instructions (AVX-512), including inline assembly support, extended existing and new registers, intrinsics set (covered by corresponding testsuite) and basic autovectorization. AVX-512 instructions are available via following GCC switches:
- AVX-512 foundamental instructions -mavx512f
- AVX-512 prefetch instructions -mavx512pf
- AVX-512 exponential and reciprocal instructions -mavx512er
- AVX-512 conflict detection instructions -mavx512cd
Since GCC-5.2 (GCC-4.9 introduces first patches) versions, you can compile source code with -mavx512f -mavx512er -mavx512cd -mavx512pf options.
For Gnu C compiler:
For Gnu C++ compiler:
For Gnul Fortran compiler:
-mavx512f and -mavx512cd are available on Intel Xeon and Intel Xeon Phi processors.
-mavx512er and -mavx512pf are only available on Intel Xeon Phi processors.
If you found this post or this website helpful and would like to support our work, please consider making a donation. Thank you!Help Us
Articles in the same category
- Time a task: time
- SVN -- How to ignore file or directory in subversion?
- SVN -- Branch, Branching subversion howto
- Speedup GNU make build and compilation process
- phpMyAdmin: Search and Replace in MySQL database
- Linux How to delete or remove printer from command line
- Linux How to connect to Windows with remote desktop RDP in CentOS 7 / RedHat 7
- Intel compilation for MIC architecture KNL Knights Landing
- How to setup SSH timeout in shell script ?
- How to make a denial of a service with fork functions in BASH ?
- How to encrypt/decrypt a file or directory in Linux?
- How to diff remote files using ssh ?
- How to Convert Text File From ISO-8859-15 to UTF-8 Encoding
- How to change the MAC address on Linux
- Got permission denied while trying to connect to the Docker daemon socket
- GNU compilation for MIC architecture KNL Knights Landing
- Generating a self-signed certificate using OpenSSL with Linux CentOs/RedHat for Apache/httpd
- Find out biggest cpu/memory consuming processes with ps command
- Find list of options that python was compiled with
- Download music and videos .mp3, .wma, .avi, .mpg , divx with google
- Crontab : Scheduling Tasks
- Comment changer son adresse MAC sous Linux
- Check/find version of numpy i'm using
- Archiving and compressing data files tar
- Linux - Tip of the day